Patient Quality Care Measures: January and February 2017
Blackstone Valley Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine is pleased to announce that for the months of January and February 2017, our practice received High Scores for Patient Quality Care Measures.
- 100% of our patients were screened for Tobacco Use
- 100% of our patients age 13 had Adolescent Immunization Combo 1
- 99% of our patients had a weight assessment & counseling for nutrition and physical activity
- 100% of our patients received preventive visit reminders
- 100% of our patients age 2 thru 17 had a blood pressure screening
Posted in Office News